- 24 season games + 2 guaranteed playoff games!
All Star Games
- Team Fee = $2700 or (2) payments of $1350 / team (7 – 10 players)
Free Agent Fee = $300 / player
If you don’t have a team to play on, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a free agent player!
- Teams that pay their full registration fee (both payments) before their first game of the season will receive (30) free Bauer Hydro G Balls!
- Teams that pay $1350 (first payment) before their first game will receive (10) free Bauer Hydro G Balls!
- No Games April 9th (Easter)
- No Games May 14th (Mother’s Day)
- No Games May 26th – 29th (Memorial Day Weekend)
- No Games June 18th (Father’s Day)
- No Games July 2nd – 16th (4th of July Summer Break / All Star Weekend)
- No Games August 6th – 20th (2nd Summer Break / National Tournament)
- No Games September 1st – 4th (Labor Day Weekend)
Men’s / Coed leagues
All player’s (rostered and subs) must play a minimum of 5 season games to be eligible for playoffs.
Goalies must play 1 game to be playoff eligible.
A player or goalie can only play for 1 team (per division) in the playoffs.
Any player who is not on the 10 player roster will be considered a sub. A sub must purchase a sub ticket inside the pro-shop and turn it in before he is added to the roster.
Once the 1st period ends, a sub can’t be added to the roster
Scorekeepers will not be able to add a sub to a game roster without the specific number on the player’s sub ticket.
Please note, a rostered player is allowed to join in a game at any point as long as the team isn’t full (10). Once a game is started a scorekeeper will not be able to delete a player to make room for a different one.