It’s now time to start building your rosters for the upcoming season!
All player rankings have been updated for the 2021 Dekhockey season!
🚨 VERY IMPORTANT! Please look into the divisions for the upcoming season and what the new player ranking restrictions are for each level.
🚨 To see a player’s updated rank:
- go to qcdekhockey.com.
- click on players, then player list.
- you will then be on the “search a player” tool.
- search any player and beside his/her name will be their “forward” and “goaltender” rank.
🚨 If you are concerned about a player’s ranking and would like a ranking review, you may now email firstname.lastname@example.org for the player to be “re-evaluated”. The player in question will be looked into and re-ranked if necessary.
🚨 NEW PLAYERS: If a player is not ranked in an NDA location, the team captain MUST email email@example.com to get a ranking for the player(s) in question. There will be no NR (unranked) players.
🚨 Please email us if one of the following:
- If you have a new player that isn’t ranked.
- If you have multiple player profiles (please note: it is normal to have (1) “sub” profile and (1) “regular” profile).
- If your “sub” player profile and “regular” player profile both have different rankings.
- If you did not play last season and do not have an updated ranking.
- If you have any concerns about your ranking.
🚨 It’s the team’s responsibility to make sure their roster is legal when signing up and prior to every game.
🚨 All players MUST be 14 years old minimum to play in the adults league.
🚨 A maximum of (3) JR players (14 – 15 years old) (goalies don’t count) can be rostered on a D4, D5+ and D5 team. No limits in other divisions.
🚨 A maximum of (5) women can be rostered on a team in the Men’s/Coed divisions.
🚨 A maximum of (10) players can be rostered on a team.
🚨 The NDA has the right to change a player’s ranking if judged necessary.
💥 Registration and all 2021 league information will be announced next week!
Have a great weekend and we can’t wait to see you back on DEK!